No—I want to keep shopping.
- About This Item;
- Ehre sei dir, Christe, der du leidest Not BWV 1097 - Organ.
- Fly Fishermans Guide to Saltwater Prey: How to Match Coastal Prey Fish & Invertebrates with the Fly Patterns That Imitate Them!
- Recovering the Humankind's Past and Saving the Universal Heritage.
- The Analysis of Solutions of Elliptic Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications).
- Football Genius (Football Genius series).
Order by , and we can deliver your NextDay items by. In your cart, save the other item s for later in order to get NextDay delivery. We moved your item s to Saved for Later.
Protect and Present—Parks Canada and Public Archaeology in Atlantic Canada
There was a problem with saving your item s for later. You can go to cart and save for later there. Report incorrect product info or prohibited items. John H Jr Jameson.
- Citation Manager Formats;
- Otolaryngology: The Old and the New (Audio-Digest Foundation Otorhinolaryngology Continuing Medical Education (CME). Book 44).
- Cite this Record.
- Global Convertible Investing: The Gabelli Way.
Only 1 left! Free delivery Arrives by Tuesday, Nov Pickup not available.
Protect and Present—Parks Canada and Public Archaeology in Atlantic Canada | SpringerLink
Add to List. Add to Registry. Collection of original articles that examines issues in reconstructing archaeological sites fo the public, both physically and virtually. The case studies in this volume contribute to the ongoing debates between data and material authenticity and educational and interpretive value of reconstructions.
Discussing diverse reconstruction sites from the Golan Region to Colonial Williamsburg, the authors present worldwide examples that have been affected by agency policies, divergent presentation philosophies, and political and economic realities. To Cuba With Love. Archaeological Authenticity and Reconstruction at Colonial Williamsburg.
Measuring Effectiveness for Interpretation and Site Management.
Designing the Past at Fortress Louisbourg. Virtual Reconstructions. The Future of Reconstruction.
Replication or Interpretation of the Iroquoian Longhouse. Reconstruction Interpretation and Education at Fort Loudon.